Monday, December 2, 2013

That's it....it's on!!

The count down to Christmas is on! Let the stress and craziness begin. Well, hopefully not. I am so far behind that it's crazy, but I'm not going to stress over it for a change.

Thanksgiving was amazing. I didn't have to cook a thing this year since my mother inlaw volunteered and I was thrilled. We ate an early lunch with her and then hit the road for vacation. Since my husband had to work a football game in Nashville TN, we all tagged along. I have never been to Nashville and it was fun. The best part of our trip was the Gaylord Hotel. That place was awesome and over the top. The inside kind of reminded me of the inside of a cruise ship. Just packed full of restaurants and places to shop. It was totally decked out in Christmas decorations so it was a sight to see. Here are a few pictures from inside the Gaylord.

The next best thing was the indoor outlet mall next door. Of course we had to hit that twice before our vacation ended. We got a little shopping done for the girls, but I could have dropped some serious money in that place.

Now that we are back home it's time to get serious about decorating and shopping. Next on the list is the Christmas tree.....I have never been this late in decorating. I always love the house all lit with sparkly lights for Christmas.

Happy decorating!!

Lisa

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos! And you are so right, it is a beautiful hotel!! We went to the Grand Ole Opry when we were there, but that has been YEARS ago. Enjoy decorating! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate. I bet the Grand Ole Opry was a blast. I will have to do that on my next visit for sure!! Merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete