Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas is coming at full speed

Wow, tomorrow starts a new week which means Christmas is next week....yikes! I feel like Halloween was just last week. Well, ready or not Christmas is coming at full speed now.

Since the flu hit me hard the weekend of thanksgiving I was really thrown for a loop for a good 2 weeks. Because of that I was way behind on decorating and shopping. So, I accomplished a lot this weekend and starting to feel relief. I hate to be pressured to shop right up until Christmas. I love having the decorating and shopping done so I can relax and enjoy the magic of Christmas. I didn't do a lot of decorating this year, but I love the coziness of the house with all of the lights and candles lit. It feels so cozy.

I love lots of candles lit at night.

Now it's time to get busy wrapping the rest of the presents. And working on a grocery list for all the baking that will be done soon. I'm ready to slow the season down and enjoy it. If only we could get a little snow to make it magical!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment