Sunday, December 29, 2013

Our Christmas in pictures

It all seems like a blur now. I hate it when that happens. We had a great Christmas. It was spent with lots of visits with family and friends. I've cleaned up my kitchen so many times that I feel like I work in a restaurant.

I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do, as our new puppy has kept me quite busy! I love that little snuggle bug, but man he wears me out! So, he's the reason for so few pictures, but it's a pretty good reason.

I got this cute little wine bottle candle holder from my friend Terri. Just love it!

Wileys first Christmas with us.

The girls, husband and mother inlaw on Christmas Eve.

My brother and sister inlaw on Christmas Eve.

My brother inlaw and family visiting.

Since Christmas has been so busy, I plan to relax and chill for the new year.

Happy New Year!

Lisa

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Happy New Year! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.
    Sounds like you had a great holiday season...and with a puppy, how could you not? I am a huge dog lover!
    Following you on Bloglovin now so I can stay in touch.
    Have a great weekend,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too! Thanks for the follow!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...hopefully it's warmer than the 23 degrees we have :)

    ReplyDelete