Monday, November 18, 2013

A sure sign that Christmas is coming!!!!!!

It's BACK!!!!! Starbucks Christmas Blend! Happy, happy, joy...joy!

Not only are the red cup out at Starbucks, but the Christmas Blend coffee is back. A sure sign that Christmas is around the corner. Yeah, I know....it's the little things that get me excited.

I haven't posted in a while, and I'm working on several different posts and will have them up soon. I just wanted to pop in and share my excitement about Christmas :)

I tried my best to get my husband to take us to the Christmas tree farm this past weekend so I could put up the tree....but it was raining. So, here is a picture of what I pulled out to hold me until I can get a tree up. Again, it's the little things that make me happy...some days anyway.

Happy decorating!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment